Official Procedure Last Change January 2, 2019
Notice of Trustee's Amended Proposed Distribution
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > Proposed Distribution, Notice of Trustee's Amended
This event is used by the Chapter 7 Trustee if the proposed distribution as shown in the previously filed Final Report needs to be amended.
- The Notice must be filed using the relevant portions of the Uniform Final Reports available on the US Trustee's web site.
- A Certificate of Service must be included.
- It is not necessary to upload a proposed order.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Proposed Distribution, Notice of Trustee's Amended from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Select prefix text, if applicable, and click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.