Official Procedure Last Change February 1, 2016
Consultation Requirement Notice
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > Consultation Requirement Notice
Things to be aware of when filing: This event is only for use by the Chapter 13 Trustee in the New Albany division.
This event is used by the Chapter 13 trustee only for cases in the New Albany division where the debtor has filed an objection to Trustee's Motion to Dismiss.
A Certificate of Service must be included, showing service of the Notice on the debtor.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Consultation Requirement Notice from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Select the Objection or Response to which the Notice refers and click Next.
9. Select prefix text, if applicable, and click Next.
10. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.