Official Procedure Last Change August 11, 2021
Trustee's Amended Notice of Deposit of Unclaimed Dividends
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > Deposit of Unclaimed Dividends, Notice of - Amended
Things to be aware of when filing: This event should only be used when amending a Notice of Deposit of Unclaimed Dividends after funds have been deposited with the court.
An amended notice should be filed to correct the creditor name and/or creditor address listed on a previously filed notice of deposit.
If the deposit amount for a payee exceeded the amount on hand for that payee, a motion for refund must be filed. If the deposit amount for a payee was less than the amount on hand then another Notice of Deposit of Unclaimed Dividends (not an amended notice) showing the difference in the two amounts must be filed.
- A PDF document must be prepared by the filing party.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Deposit of Unclaimed Dividends, Notice of - Amended from the event list and click Next.
5. Click Next. Or, if jointly filing with another attorney, check box and click Next.
6. Click to highlght party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Ensure the check box next to the Trustee's Notice of Deposit of Unclaimed Dividends is marked. Click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document.
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.