- Notice of an emergency or weather-related closing of the Clerk's Office, including the cancellation or delay of court proceedings, will be provided by:
- notice posted at the top of the front page of this website;
- recorded voice message available on the main phone line of the affected court location; and
- if deemed necessary, an email sent to all registrants of the court’s E-Mail Alerts.
- It is incumbent upon attorneys to check these sources and notify their clients accordingly.
- Contact the case trustee regarding emergency or weather-related cancellations of Meetings of Creditors.