Official Procedure Last Change April 24, 2017
Trustee's Report to Court (Favorable/Unfavorable)
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > Ch 12/13 - Report to Court (Favorable/Unfavorable)
- This event is used by Chapter 12 or 13 trustees only to report their recommendation regarding confirmation of the Chapter 12 or 13 Plan.
- The Report can be filed individually, or batch filed.
- The document must be signed by the filing party.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Ch 12/13 - Report to Court (Favorable/Unfavorable) from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Select the appropriate radio button to indicate the nature of the report and click Next.
9. Select the document to which the report relates and click Next.
10. Enter additional text, if desired, and/or select prefix text and click Next.
11. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.