Official Procedure Last Change March 18, 2013
Chapter 13 Trustee's Final Report and Account
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > Ch 13 - Final Report and Account
- Chapter 13 Trustee files this report after completion of administration of the estate, either after completion of plan payments by the debtor, after debtor has been granted a hardship discharge, or after the case has been dismissed or converted.
- Unless the case has been dismissed or converted, the case will be closed thirty days after the filing of the Final Report and Account.
The Final Report must be filed using the standard forms available on the US Trustee's web site.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Ch 13 - Final Report and Account from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Joint cases only: Select parties for whom the Final Report applies from the drop-down box and click Next.
9. Click Next.
10. Click Next.
Note: Do not select Amended from the drop down box. If you are attempting to file an amended report, return to Step 2 but choose Ch 13 - Final Report and Account (Amended) from the list.
11. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.