Official Procedure Last Change December 7, 2010
Trustee's Report on Claims
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > Report on Claims
- The Court does not require the filing of a Report on Claims, however trustees may file one as a purely informational document if they wish.
- Filing of a Report on Claims does not result in any notice, hearing, or order.
- The document must be signed by the filing party.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Report on Claims from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Select prefix text, if applicable, and click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.