You are here

Withdrawal of Trustee Services Rendered

Withdrawal of Trustee Services Rendered

How to file: 

Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > Withdrawal of Trustee Services Rendered

  • 11 USC 330(e)

General Information

  • This event is used to withdraw a trustee's certification of services rendered previously filed with the Court. 
  • Questions regarding the certification or withdrawal of certification should be directed to the US Trustee.
  • If the Clerk's Office has processed a payment, a withdrawal cannot be filed.

Filing Requirements

No PDF is required to be attached.

Step-by-Step Instructions

1. Log into CM/ECF.

2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.

3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.

4. Select Withdrawal of Trustee Services Rendered from the event list and click Next.

5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney. Click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.

6. Select the party filer. Click Next. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party.

Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.

7. Select the entry to which the withdrawal related. Click Next.

8. Enter the reason for the withdrawal. Click Next

9. Final docket text is displayed. Click Next.

10. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).

Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.