You are here

How do I get a copy of a discharge order?

  • If the bankruptcy case was filed prior to 2005, contact the Clerk’s office at (317) 229-3800.
  • Access the Request a Copy of a Discharge at the bottom of the home page.


Click here to return to Fees/Copies Frequently Asked Questions.