Official Procedure Last Change April 24, 2017
Trustee's Report to Court (Generic)
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > Ch 12/13 - Report to Court (generic)
- This event is used by Chapter 12 or 13 trustees only to supply information to the court that is not covered by another specific trustee's event, for example, a request that the court enter an order dismissing a case for failure of the debtor to appear at a continued 341 meeting of creditors.
- The Report can be filed individually, or batch filed.
- The document must be signed by the filing party.
- A certificate of service must be included.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Ch 12/13 - Report to Court (generic) from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Enter additional text, if desired, and/or select prefix text and click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.