IMPORTANT: This payment portal is only for fees due to the court. If you need to pay your case Trustee, or you are registered as an ECF user,
DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Who can pay through the court payment portal?
If you do not have an attorney, or are not registered in ECF, you may pay fees due to the court online. However:
If you are making a payment to your case trustee, STOP! DO NOT PROCEED. You must pay the trustee directly.
If you are a registered ECF user, STOP! DO NOT PROCEED. You must make payments through ECF.
What fees can I pay online?
- Filing fee installments or full payments for chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13 cases.
- Payment of other fees owed to the court for motions, amendments, or copies.
- DO NOT submit Chapter 13 plan payments or any other payments due to the trustee through this site. You must pay the trustee directly.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- Debit card (preferred)
- ACH (Automated Clearing House – electronic payment from your bank account)
When will my payment be processed by the Bankruptcy Court?
- Debit card payments will be processed until 3:30 p.m. on the date payment is accepted by Pay.gov.
- Payments received after 3:30 p.m. will be processed the following business day.
- ACH payments may be delayed for up to two business days after your payment has been accepted by Pay.gov.
- Make your payment prior to the due date to ensure that it is processed in time.
Please note that a $53 fee is charged for any failed payments, including those resulting from the entry of incorrect routing or account numbers, or from insufficient funds available.