Official Procedure Last Change August 4, 2022
Trustee Services Rendered Pursuant to Section 330(e)
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > Trustee Services Rendered Pursuant to Section 330(e)
- The event may be used by a trustee to certify services were rendered in an applicable case.
- Only one certification by one trustee may be filed in each applicable case.
- To withdraw a previously filed certification, see Withdrawal of Trustee Services Rendered.
- Questions regarding applicable services and/or cases should be directed to the US Trustee.
No PDF is required to be attached.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Trustee Services Rendered Pursuant to Section 330(e) from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Select the party filer. Click Next. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
7. Click Next.
8. Select the appropriate radio button. Click Next
9. Select the entry that matches the reason for filing the certification. Click Next.
10. Final docket text is displayed. Click Next.
11. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.