Official Procedure Last Change August 31, 2009
Certificate of Service re: Notice of Trustee's Final Report and Applications for Compensation
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > Ch 7 - Final Report Notice Certificate of Service
- The Trustee prepares their Final Report and submits to the US Trustee for review. The US Trustee has 60 days to review before filing the Report with the Court.
- Subsequent to filing of the report, the Trustee must file a Notice of Final Report along with Certificate of Service.
- If an Amended Final Report is filed, an Amended Notice of Final Report along with Certificate of Service must also be filed if the net proceeds exceed $1500.00, following the same procedures as for the original.
- If a Supplemental Final Report is filed, a Notice of Supplemental Final Report along with Certificate of Service must also be filed if the net proceeds listed in the Supplemental Report exceed $1500.00. (The determination of whether the Notice is necessary is based solely on the amounts in the supplemental final report, not on the total amount from both supplemental and original.)
The Final Report and Notice of Final Report must be filed using the Uniform Final Reports available on the US Trustee's web site.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Ch 7 - Final Report Notice Certificate of Service from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Select prefix text, if applicable, and click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.