Official Procedure Last Change February 6, 2012
U. S. Trustee's Statement of No Means Testing Documents Filed
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > U.S. Trustee's Statement of No Means Testing Documents Filed
The US Trustee has 10 days after the date of the first meeting of creditors to file a statement as to whether the case should be considered an abuse.
This event is used if the US Trustee is unable to make that determination before the deadline due to failure of the debtor to file the necessary documentation.
No PDF is required to be attached.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select U.S. Trustee's Statement of No Means Testing Documents Filed from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
7. Click Next.
8. Final docket text is displayed. Click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.