Browse (Uploading a PDF file in CM/ECF)
1. Select the main PDF document by clicking the Browse button. This will allow you to browse to where you have the PDF document saved on your computer.
Note: Remember to change the file type to Acrobat (*.pdf).
2. Right-click the PDF document and select Open from the drop-down menu. Adobe Acrobat will open the PDF document so that you can view and verify that it is the correct one for your filing.
3. Close or minimize the Adobe application.
4. Click the Open button. CM/ECF will enter the document name/path in the Filename field.
5. If there are no attachments, leave the Attachments to Document radio button checked No and click Next.
6. If there are attachments, change the Attachments to Document radio button to Yes and click Next.
To add the attachments:
a. Click the Browse button and navigate to where you have the PDF document stored on your computer. Follow steps 2-4.
b. Identify your attached PDF document by either selecting one of the options listed on the Type drop-down menu box or entering a description of the PDF document in the Description box.
c. Click Add to List.
Note: If you inadvertently attach the wrong PDF document, you can click (highlight) the wrong PDF document and click Remove from List.
7. Click the Next button to complete the order upload.