Official Procedure Last Change November 17, 2017
Chapter 7 Trustee's Interim Financial Report
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > Ch 7 - Interim Financial Report
Things to be aware of when filing: The report must be signed.
The Chapter 7 Trustee files an interim financial report every 12 months on chapter 7 asset cases until the final report is filed. The report states what assets have been abandoned, reduced to cash, or have yet to be acted upon. It also gives an estimated date of completion of the case.
- The report must be signed by the trustee.
- The period to which the report refers must be stated.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Ch 7 - Interim Financial Report from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Enter the period ending date and click Next.
9. Select appropriate radio button and click Next.
10. If filing an amended report, select Amended from the drop down box. Click Next.
11. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.