Official Procedure Last Change July 21, 2021
U. S. Trustee's Notice of Appointment of Trustee in Chapter 11 Subchapter V Case
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > U.S. Trustee's Notice of Appointment of Trustee in Chapter 11 Subchapter V Case
This event is used by the US Trustee to report the appointment of the trustee in a Chapter 11Subchapter V case.
- The Notice must be signed by the filing party or their attorney.
- The name and address of the trustee must be included.
- A Certificate of Service must be included.
- A Verified Statement by the Subchapter V trustee must be included, setting forth the person's connections with the debtor, creditors, patients, any other party in interest, their respective attorneys and accountants, the United States trustee, and any person employed in the office of the United States trustee. The statement must also include the trustee's proposed rate of compensation.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select U.S. Trustee's Notice of Appointment of Trustee in Chapter 11 Subchapter V Case from the event list and click Next.
5. Click Next.
6. If an additional attorney is also filing the document, select that attorney Click Next.
7. Select U.S. Trustee and click Next
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Select the assigned Subchapter V trustee from the list and click Next.
10. Final docket text is displayed. Click Next.
11. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.