Official Procedure Last Change December 9, 2021
Subchapter V Trustee's Final Report and Account
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > Ch 11 Subchapter V - Trustee's Final Report and Account
The Subchapter V Trustee prepares their Final Report in cases confirmed under 11 U.S.C. §1191(b) only, once all payments completed under the plan have been made, then submits it to the US Trustee. The US Trustee reviews the Report, then files it with the Court, following which the debtor or the entity administering the confirmed plan (who can be the Subchapter V Trustee) must file the Notice of Completion of 1192 Payments.
- UST Form 101-11(V)-FR must be used.
- The document must be signed by the trustee.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Ch 11 Subchapter V - Trustee's Final Report and Account from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Click to highlight U. S. Trustee and click Next.
8. Select the Subchapter V Trustee assigned to the case and click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.