Official Procedure Last Change July 21, 2021
U. S. Trustee's 341 Meeting of Creditors Report
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > U.S. Trustee's 341 Meeting Held/Not Held
This event is used by the US Trustee to file the minutes of a Chapter 11 § 341(a) meeting.
The document must be signed by the US Trustee or their attorney.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select U.S. Trustee's 341 Meeting Held/Not Held from the event list and click Next.
5. Click Next.
6. Select the U.S. Trustee and Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Select the appropriate radio button and click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.