Official Procedure Last Change October 8, 2015
Agreed Entry Modifying Plan Post-Confirmation
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > Agreed Entry Modifying Plan Post-Confirmation
Things to be aware of when filing: Any pending Trustee's Motion to Dismiss must be withdrawn before using this event.
- This event is available for use by trustees in confirmed chapter 13 cases.
- This event may only be used for certain types of modification. Consult the wording in the court's sample form for more details. View flowchart for determining which event should be used
- Notice to creditors of the agreement is not required.
- If the modification does not meet the criteria listed in the sample form, it should be filed as a Motion to Modify Plan, which requires notice to all creditors.
- Use of the court's sample form is recommended.
- The Agreed Modification must be signed by all parties to the agreement.
- Any pending Trustee's Motion to Dismiss must be withdrawn before using this event.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Agreed Entry Modifying Plan Post-Confirmation from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Final docket text is displayed. Click Next to continue.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.