Official Procedure Last Change January 25, 2022
Notice of Confirmation of Plan
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > Ch 13 - Plan Confirmation Notice
After the Court has entered an order confirming a plan, the Chapter 13 Trustee shall distribute notice of confirmation as required by Fed.R.Bankr.P. 2002(f)(7) and file a Certificate of Service.
The Notice with Certificate of Service must be signed by the Trustee.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Ch 13 - Plan Confirmation Notice from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Select prefix text, if applicable, and click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.