Official Procedure Last Change March 10, 2020
U.S. Trustee's Notice of Member's Addition to or Resignation from Creditors' Committee
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee > Creditors' Committee - Notice of Addition/Resignation of Member
This event is used by the US Trustee to report the addition or resignation of a member from the Unsecured Creditors Committee on a Chapter 11 case.
- The document must be signed by the filing party.
- A Certificate of Service must be included.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Trustee/US Trustee.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Creditors' Committee - Notice of Addition/Resignation of Member from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. SelectU.S. Trustee and click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Select the appropriate radio button to indicate whether the member is resigning from or being added to the creditors committee and click Next.
9. Enter the name of the member who is resigning or being added and click Next.
10. Enter additional text, if desired, and click Next.
11. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.