Official Procedure Last Change December 15, 2021
Notice of Completion of 1192 Payments
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Subchapter V Events > Completion of 1192 Payments, Notice of
The Notice should be filed on cases confirmed under 11 U.S.C. §1191(b) after the debtor has made the required payments to be eligible for a discharge, and after the Subchapter V Trustee's Final Report and Account has been approved and filed by the U.S. Trustee.
The debtor has 30 days from the date of filing of the Notice to file their Motion for Entry of Discharge and Certification of Eligibility.
- Use of the court's sample form is encouraged.
- The document must be signed by the debtor or debtor's attorney.
- A Certificate of Service must be included.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Subchapter V Events
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Completion of 1192 Payments, Notice of. Click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Click to highlight Party. Click Next. If the party is not listed, click Add/Create New Party.
7. If no new attorney or party was added, skip to next step. If a new attorney or new party was added to the case, check appropriate box(es) to create an association between the attorney and party, click Next. If the associations are not correct, do not check any box, click Next.
8. Browse to select the pdf file. Click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).