Official Procedure Last Change October 7, 2022
Motion Alleging Misjoinder or Non-joinder of Party
How to file:
Location of event: Adversary > Motions & Briefs
- This event is limited to motions filed pursuant to FRBP 7019 and/or 7021.
- The notice must be signed by the filing party.
- A certificate of service must be included.
- A proposed order must be uploaded
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Adversary > Motions & Briefs.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Alleging Misjoinder or Non-joinder of Party Pursuant to FRBP 7019/7021, Motion from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Add a new joined party (view instructions on adding a new party). After adding, select the new party and click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
7. Browse to select the document to be filed (pdf file). Click Next.
9. Review final docket text. If correct, click Next.
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.