Official Procedure Last Change May 9, 2016
Pay Advices or Statement in Lieu for Non-Filing Spouse
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Schedules/Statement of Financial Affairs/Initial Required Documents > Pay Advices or Statement in Lieu for Non-Filing Spouse
Pay advices and statements in lieu are restricted in ECF and PACER to access by court staff and the assigned case trustee only. Any party in interest who wants to receive a copy of the documents to which access has been restricted may request same from the Debtor.
All but the last four digits of the employee's security number must be redacted from the pay advices.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Pay Advices or Statement in Lieu for Non-Filing Spouse from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Select the debtor from the party list and click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Select the appropriate radio button and click Next.
9. Select prefix text, if applicable, and click Next.
10. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.