Official Procedure Last Change August 4, 2022
Chapter 11 Statement of Current Monthly Income
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Schedules/Statement of Financial Affairs/Initial Required Documents > Chapter 11 Statement of Current Monthly Income (Form 122B)
For individual Chapter 11 cases, the Statement of Current Monthly Income must be filed with the Petition or within 14 days of filing. It is not required to be filed on non-individual cases.
The Statement of Current Monthly Income is not required for individual Chapter 11 Subchapter V cases.
- Official Form 122B must be used, and must be signed by the debtor(s).
- The document must be filed as a separate document, not included in the same PDF as the Petition. However, if filing the balance of the petition on a case filed as an emergency, the Statement of Current Monthly Income can be filed in the same PDF as the balance.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Chapter 11 Statement of Current Monthly Income (Form 122B) from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Click to highlight the debtor(s) and click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Enter current income of individual debtor(s). Click Next.
9. Select prefix text, if applicable, and click Next.
10. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.