Official Procedure Last Change June 22, 2018
Schedules A/B through J and Summary
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Schedules/Statement of Financial Affairs/Initial Required Documents > Schedule(s) - Incomplete Filings Only
- Bankruptcy schedules must be filed within 14 days of filing of a new Bankruptcy Petition. The Bankruptcy Case may be dismissed if these documents or a Motion for Extension of Time are not timely filed.
- The Schedules are normally included in the same PDF as the Petition. However, if they were not included at the time of filing of the Petition, they may be filed separately using the instructions below.
- If the Schedules are being filed along with other documents as part of the filing of the balance of an emergency petition, they may be combined with many of those documents in one PDF. View separate instructions on filing the balance of an emergency petition
- Official Forms B 106 (individual debtors) or B 206 (non-individual debtors) must be used.
- For non-individual cases, schedules C, I and J are not required. Instead, an Income and Expenses Statement must be filed. See sample form
- A Summary of Your Assets and Liabilities and Certain Statistical Information form must be included.
- A Declaration under Penalty of Perjury must be filed and signed by the debtor(s). This must be done even if a Declaration was previously included with Schedules filed earlier in the case. (The Declaration refers to "...summary and schedules filed with this declaration...," not to any schedules that might be filed at a later date. Therefore, a new Declaration is always required any time schedules or summary of schedules are filed.)
- An "Amendments to Schedules D, E, F or list of creditors" fee is due if the schedules add creditors that were not uploaded to the case at the time of filing the Petition.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Schedule(s) - Incomplete Filings Only from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Click to highlight the debtor(s)and click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Select the appropriate check boxes and click Next.
9. Final docket text is displayed. Click Next.
10. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.