Official Procedure Last Change December 1, 2017
Chapter 13 Statement of Current Monthly Income and Calculation of Commitment Period
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Schedules/Statement of Financial Affairs/Initial Required Documents > Chapter 13 Statement of Current Monthly Income and Calculation of Commitment Period (Form B122C-1)
The Statement of Current Monthly Income must be filed with the Petition or within 14 days of filing.
- Official Form 122C-1 must be used, and must be signed by the debtor(s).
- Form B122C-1 must be filed as a separate document, not included in the same PDF as the Petition. However, if filing the balance of the petition on a case filed as an emergency, form B122C-1 can be filed in the same PDF as the balance.
- Chapter 13 Calculation of Disposable Income (Form B122C-2) must also be filed if required by Form B122C-1. Both of these forms may be filed together in one PDF using the instructions below, or Form B122C-2 may be filed separately using the Chapter 13 Calculation of Disposable Income event.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Chapter 13 Statement of Current Monthly Income and Calculation of Commitment Period (Form B122C-1) from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Click to highlight the debtor(s) and click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Enter current income of individual debtor(s) and select correct radio button and click Next.
9. Select prefix text, if applicable, and click Next.
10. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.