Official Procedure Last Change January 13, 2020
Statement About Payment of an Eviction Judgment (Form 101B)
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Schedules/Statement of Financial Affairs/Initial Required Documents > Eviction Judgment, Statement About Payment of (Form 101B)
- A debtor only needs to complete and file this form if Form 101A has been filed and served on the landlord, and the debtor wishes to stay in their residence beyond the first 30 days post-petition.
- A debtor must also serve a copy of Form 101B on the landlord and pay the entire delinquent amount to the landlord as stated in the eviction judgment before the 30-day period ends.
- If rent is submitted by check or money order, it must be made payable to the Landlord.
- Official Form 101B must be used.
- The document must be filed as a separate event.
- The document must be signed by the debtor(s).
1. Log into CM/ECF.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Eviction Judgment, Statement About Payment of (Form 101B) from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Click to highlight the debtor(s) and click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Final docket text is displayed. Click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.