Official Procedure Last Change December 16, 2011
Notice of Omnibus Hearing Schedule
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Notices & Certifications > Omnibus Hearing Schedule, Notice of
Things to be aware of when filing: Court approval of the notice must have been obtained before filing.
- The court may decide to set omnibus hearing dates on large cases. The court may direct that an attorney prepare and serve a Notice of Omnibus Hearing Schedule. If so, the following instructions should be used to file the Notice, but only after it has been approved by the court.
- The Notice may contain up to six hearing dates.
Before filing, make sure that the court has approved your Notice of Omnibus Hearing Schedule.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Notices & Certifications.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Omnibus Hearing Schedule, Notice of from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
7. Browse to select the document to be filed (pdf file). Click Next.
9. Enter the hearing date, time and location for each hearing listed on the Notice (at least one, and a maximum of six). If any hearing will be conducted by a judge other than the one assigned to the case, select that judge from the drop down list. Click Next when all hearing information has been entered.
10. Select prefix text, if applicable, and click Next.
11. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.