Official Procedure Last Change February 14, 2021
Amended Creditor Upload
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Miscellaneous > Creditor Upload-Amended
Things to be aware of when filing: This event should not be used to file amended schedules.
- This event is available for use by debtors who have uploaded creditors to a case, for example when filing a bankruptcy petition, and later discover that one or more creditors were inadvertently omitted in the upload process. The event allows the missing creditors to be uploaded.
- The event should not be used for adding creditors to schedules - the Amended Schedules event should be used for that purpose.
- A PDF document is not required, but one may be attached if appropriate, for example, to include a certificate of service of some document on the creditors newly uploaded.
An amendment fee is required.
If a Certificate of Service or Verification of Creditor List is included, they must be signed.
A proposed order is not required.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Miscellaneous.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Creditor Upload-Amended from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney. Click Next.
6. If you indicated that you are filing jointly with other attorney(s), select additional attorney(s) and click Next.
Note: You cannot add attorneys. Only attorneys who have previously entered an appearance will be available for selection.
7. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Indicate which, if any, documents are to be attached as a PDF document, and click Next.
9. If you indicated that a document is to be attached, browse to attach the it (pdf file). Click Next.
10. Click Next at the message screen.
11. Enter creditors in large text box or browse to upload creditor list file. Click Next.
12. Final docket text is displayed. Click Next to continue.
13. Verify final docket text. If correct, click Next to submit.
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.