Official Procedure Last Change March 10, 2017
Supplemental Schedules I and J
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Miscellaneous > Schedule(s) I/J - Supplement Showing Post-Petition Income/Expenses (Ch 13)
Things to be aware of when filing: A signed Declaration Under Penalty of Perjury must accompany the schedules.
Chapter 13 debtors are required to report changes of income and expenses during the pendency of their case, which should be done by filing supplemental schedules I and/or J. If a mistake was made on schedule I or J at the time of filing, a correction should be made by the filing of Amended Schedules.
- Amended Schedule: "I made a mistake on my Schedule I. My income was $2500 per month when I filed, not $2000."
- Supplemental Schedule: "I said on my Schedule I that my income was $2000 per month when I filed. That number is correct, but I now have extra work and my income has gone up to $2500 per month."
- Form B106 (Declaration Concerning Debtor's Schedules) signed by debtor(s) must be filed along with the schedule(s).
- An Amended Summary of Schedules is required.
- Official forms B106I, B106J, B106J2 and B106 must be used.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Miscellaneous.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Schedule(s) I/J - Supplement Showing Post-Petition Income/Expenses (Ch 13) from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney. Click Next.
6. If you indicated that you are filing jointly with other attorney(s), select additional attorney(s) and click Next.
Note: You cannot add attorneys. Only attorneys who have previously entered an appearance will be available for selection.
7. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
9. Select appropriate radio button to indicate which schedule(s) are being filed, then click Next.
10. Final docket text is displayed. Click Next.
11. Verify final docket text. If correct, click Next to submit.
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.