Official Procedure Last Change April 21, 2014
Withdrawal of Objection to Chapter 13 Plan
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Miscellaneous > Withdraw Objection to Plan (Ch 13 only)
Things to be aware of when filing: This event is only available for attorneys wishing to withdraw their Objection to Chapter 13 Plan without the need to upload a PDF. See separate instructions for filing a withdrawal in any other circumstance.
This event is only available for attorneys wishing to withdraw their Objection to Chapter 13 Plan without the need to upload a PDF. See separate instructions for filing a withdrawal in any other circumstance.
- No PDF is required to be attached.
- No proposed order is needed.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Miscellaneous.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Withdraw Objection to Plan (Ch 13 only) from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney. Click Next.
6. If you indicated that you are filing jointly with other attorney(s), select additional attorney(s) and click Next.
Note: You cannot add attorneys. Only attorneys who have previously entered an appearance will be available for selection.
7. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Select the document you wish to withdraw and click Next. (Note: Only objections to plan that you have filed on the case are displayed. To withdraw any other document, see separate instructions.)
9. Final docket text is displayed. Click Next.
10. Verify final docket text. If correct, click Next to submit.
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.