Official Procedure Last Change July 8, 2021
Request for Status Conference
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Miscellaneous > Status Conference, Request for
- This event may be used by any party to request that the court set a status conference on an issue that is not yet pending before the court. The Motion to Set Hearing, Trial or Status Conference event should be used if the issue in question is already pending before the court.
The Request must be signed by the filing party.
A certificate of service must be included.
It is not necessary to upload a proposed order - the court will prepare one.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Click to select Status Conference, Request for from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next
6. Click to highlight Party. Click Next. If the party is not listed, click Add/Create New Party.
7. If no new attorney(s) or party was added, skip to next step. If a new attorney or new party was added to the case, check appropriate box(es) to create an association between the attorney and party, click Next. If the associations are not correct, do not check any box, click Next.
9. If the Request relates to a pleading already on the docket, check the Refer to existing event(s)? box, click Next, then Next at the category selection screen. Select the document to which the Request relates.
10. Click Next.
11. Verify final docket text. If correct, click Next to submit.
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.