Official Procedure Last Change November 20, 2017
Schedule of Executory Contracts and Unexpired Leases
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Miscellaneous > Executory Contracts & Unexpired Leases Schedule Pursuant to Fed.R.Bank.P. 1019(5)(C)(iii)
Things to be aware of when filing: This event is for filing a schedule pursuant to FRBP 1019(5)(C)(iii), not for filing Schedule G.
This event is used following a conversion to Chapter 7, to comply with the requirements of FRBP 1019(5)(c)(iii). It differs from Schedule G, which is a required document for new bankruptcy petitions.
- There is no sample or official form available for this schedule.
- The document must be signed by the filing party.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Miscellaneous.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Executory Contracts & Unexpired Leases Schedule Pursuant to Fed.R.Bank.P. 1019(5)(C)(iii) from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney. Click Next.
6. If you indicated that you are filing jointly with other attorney(s), select additional attorney(s) and click Next.
Note: You cannot add attorneys. Only attorneys who have previously entered an appearance will be available for selection.
7. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
9. Final docket text is displayed. Click Next.
10. Verify final docket text. If correct, click Next to submit.
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.