Official Procedure Last Change December 1, 2017
Block Scheduling for Objections
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Notices & Certifications > Block Scheduling
Block Scheduling is used in the Evansville, Indianapolis, and Terre Haute divisions only in Chapter 13 cases to set hearings for the following:
- Motion to Dismiss (creditors only)
- Objection/Response to Trustee’s Motion to Dismiss (debtors only)
- Objection/Response to Motion for Relief from Stay - if time requirement is waived
- Objection to Motion to Modify Plan Post-Confirmation (trustees and debtors only)
- Objection to Confirmation of Amended Plan (trustees only)
- Objection to Confirmation of Plan (trustees only)
- Objection to Debtor’s Claim of Exemptions (trustees only)
- Response to Objection to Claim(s) (all filers)
- Block Scheduling is used in the New Albany Division when the Chapter 13 Trustee wishes to schedule a hearing on a Debtor's Objection to Trustee's Motion to Dismiss, if contact was made with the debtor but no agreement could be reached.
- This event can only be accessed if there are related pending issues on the docket.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Notices & Certifications.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Block Scheduling from the event list and click Next.
5. Select hearing date and time from the pull down list. Review screen and click Next.
Note: If none of the displayed times are possible for you, please exit this event and contact the courtroom deputy.
6. Review docket text and modify the text as appropriate. Click Next.
7. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.