Official Procedure Last Change January 23, 2018
Attachment to Claim Pursuant to Fed.R.Bankr.P. 3002(c)(7)(B) (limited users)
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Limited Users > Attachment to Claim Pursuant to FRBP 3002(c)(7)(B)
This procedure is for limited users only. See separate procedure if you are an attorney filer.
This event is used for filing attachments to a proof of claim that is secured by a security interest in the debtor's principal residence, pursuant to FRBP 3002(c)(7)(B).
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Limited Users.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Attachment to Claim Pursuant to FRBP 3002(c)(7)(B) from the event list and click Next.
5. Enter name of party filing the document and click Next.
7. Click to select the claim to which the Attachment relates and click Next.
8. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next.
9. Click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.