Official Procedure Last Change February 9, 2017
Withdraw Claim Notice with Certificate of Service (Limited Users)
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Limited Users > Withdraw Claim Notice with Certificate of Service (FRBP 3006)
This procedure is for limited users only. See separate procedure if you are an attorney filer.
This event is used when a Motion to Withdraw Claim has already been filed, but the 21-day Objection Notice was not included. This event allows the separate filing of the Objection Notice without the need to re-file the entire Motion.
The Notice must specify:
- A 21 day objection period from the date the Notice was served
- The address of the Clerk's office to which any objections must be sent
- The Notice must be signed by the filing party.
- A Certificate of Service must be included.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Limited Users.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Withdraw Claim Notice with Certificate of Service (FRBP 3006) from the event list and click Next.
5. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
7. Check the Motion to Withdraw Claim Pursuant to Fed.R.Bankr.P. 3006 to which the objection notice relates and click Next.
8. Objection due date is calculated and displayed. Click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next.
10. Click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.