Official Procedure Last Change October 14, 2016
Request for Further Notice of Abandonment (limited users)
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Limited Users > Further Notice of Abandonment, Request for
Things to be aware of when filing: This event should only be used by creditors who wish to obtain notification if and when the Trustee files a Report of No Distribution. It differs from the more common Request for Notice event.
This procedure is for limited users only. See separate procedure if you are an attorney filer.
- This event should only be used by creditors who wish to obtain notification if and when the Trustee files a Report of No Distribution. It differs from the more common Request for Notice event.
- The event only applies to cases whose most recent Notice of Meeting of Creditors was issued on or after August 29, 2016.
- The deadline for filing a Request for Further Notice is one day before the first date set for the §341 meeting of creditors.
- When the trustee files a Report of No Distribution, the court will send an objection notice to all parties on the case that have filed a Request for Further Notice.
- The Request for Further Notice must be signed by the filing party.
- No order is required to be uploaded.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Limited Users.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Further Notice of Abandonment, Request for from the event list and click Next.
5. Enter name of party filing the document and click Next.
6. Browse to select the document to be filed (pdf file). Click Next.
7. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next.
8. Click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.