Official Procedure Last Change December 3, 2012
Notice of Exception to Filing a Notice of Payment Change (limited users)
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Limited Users > Exception to Filing Notices of Payment Change (Rule 3002.1), Notice of
Things to be aware of when filing: Do not use this event to file a Notice of Payment change. There is a specific event for that.
This procedure is for limited users only. See separate procedure if you are an attorney filer.
- A creditor may request exemption from the requirement to file notices of payment change if all the criteria listed in S. D. Ind. B-3002.1-2 are met.
- Any party may object to the Notice of Exception to Filing a Notice of Payment Change within 21 days after the Notice is filed.
- A creditor subject to the exception shall provide to the Debtor and the trustee each month a statement in a customary form in accordance with applicable non-bankruptcy law that clearly identifies the payment amount due on the claim, and in addition shall provide to the trustee or the Debtor, upon request, an updated total amount due.
- The Notice must be signed by the filing party.
- A Certificate of Service must be included, showing service on the trustee, the Debtor,
- and the US Trustee.
- A proposed order is not required.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Limited Users.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Exception to Filing Notices of Payment Change (Rule 3002.1), Notice of from the event list and click Next.
5. Enter name of party filing the document and click Next.
6. Browse to select the document to be filed (pdf file). Click Next.
7. Final docket text is displayed. Click Next.
8. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.