Official Procedure Last Change December 1, 2011
Notice of Servicer Change (limited users)
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Limited Users > Servicer Change, Notice of
This procedure is for limited users only. See separate procedure if you are an attorney filer.
- S. D. Ind. 3002.1-1(c) requires mortgage holders to file notice of any change in the mortgage servicer while the bankruptcy is pending. The Notice must provide the name of the servicer, the payment address, a contact phone number, and a contact email address.
- A Notice of Payment Change must be filed using the separate event.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Limited Users.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Servicer Change, Notice of from the event list and click Next.
5. Enter name of party filing the document and click Next.
6. A reminder notice is displayed. Click Next.
7. Browse to select the document to be filed (pdf file). Click Next.
8. Final docket text is displayed. Click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.