Official Procedure Last Change December 1, 2011
Notice of Servicer Change (limited users)
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Limited Users > Servicer Change, Notice of
This procedure is for limited users only. See separate procedure if you are an attorney filer.
- S. D. Ind. 3002.1-1(c) requires mortgage holders to file notice of any change in the mortgage servicer while the bankruptcy is pending. The Notice must provide the name of the servicer, the payment address, a contact phone number, and a contact email address.
- A Notice of Payment Change must be filed using the separate event.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Limited Users.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Servicer Change, Notice of from the event list and click Next.
5. Enter name of party filing the document and click Next.
6. A reminder notice is displayed. Click Next.
8. Final docket text is displayed. Click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.