Official Procedure Last Change January 23, 2018
Attachment to Claim Pursuant to Fed.R.Bankr.P. 3002(c)(7)(B)
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Claims > Claim Events > Attachment to Claim Pursuant to FRBP 3002(c)(7)(B)
These instructions are for attorneys only. See separate procedure for instructions for limited users.
This event is used for filing attachments to a proof of claim that is secured by a security interest in the debtor's principal residence, pursuant to FRBP 3002(c)(7)(B).
This event should not be used to file a Response to Objection to Claim - the Response to Objection to Claim event should be used instead.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Claims > Claim Events.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Attachment to Claim Pursuant to FRBP 3002(c)(7)(B) from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Click to select the claim to which the Attachment relates and click Next.
9. Final docket text is displayed for review. Click Next.
10. Verify final docket text. If correct, click Next to submit.
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.