Official Procedure Last Change April 18, 2017
Interim Report on Loss Mitigation (limited users)
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Limited Users > Loss Mitigation - Interim Report
Things to be aware of when filing: This event is for use only in connection with the Loss Mitigation process.
This procedure is for limited users only. See separate procedure if you are an attorney filer.
This event is available for use by a debtor who has a pending Chapter 13 case and whose residence is at risk of loss, to obtain an agreed mortgage modification.
For instructions on the loss mitigation process, requirements and deadlines, consult General Order 16-0002. View flowchart outlining the loss mitigation process
The document must be signed by the debtor/debtor's attorney or the mediator.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Limited Users.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Loss Mitigation - Interim Report from the event list and click Next.
5. Enter name of party filing the document and click Next.
7. Select the Order Granting Request for Loss Mitigation to which the Report relates and click Next.
8. Final docket text is displayed. Click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.