Official Procedure Last Change June 27, 2016
Satisfaction of Claim (Limited Users)
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Limited Users > Satisfaction of Claim
This procedure is for limited users only. See separate procedure if you are an attorney filer.
A satisfaction of claim may be filed by a claimant to advise the court that the claim has now been paid in full.
- The document must be signed by the filing party.
- The document must specify which claim has been satisfied, using the Court claim number (this can be located in ECF by going to Reports > Claims Register).
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Limited Users.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Satisfaction of Claim from the event list and click Next.
5. Enter name of party filing the document and click Next.
7. Click to select the claim in the list that has been satisfied, and click Next.
8. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next.
9. Click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.