Official Procedure Last Change December 29, 2016
Submission of Transcript to the Court
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > File a Transcript > Transcript - Original/Amended
These instructions are for use by the transcriptionist only.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > File a Transcript.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Transcript - Original/Amended from the event list and click Next.
6. Select the appropriate radio button and click Next.
7. Select the appropriate related document and click Next:
- If you selected A request for transcript was filed by an outside user (including USAT and UST) in step 6, relate to the relevant Request for Transcript.
- If you selected The Judge requested the transcript, relate to the minute entry that corresponds to the hearing that has been transcribed.
- If you selected This is an amended transcript, relate to the transcript being amended.
8. Enter the hearing date and matter being heard (re: is added automatically to the docket text) and click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.