Official Procedure Last Change December 1, 2011
Verified Statement of Disclosable Economic Interest
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Reports & Financial Documents > Verified Statement of Disclosable Economic Interest
Rule 2019 requires committees and ‘indenture trustees’ to file verified statements about ‘disclosable economic interests,’ and then file supplemental statements as needed.
- The Statement must be signed by the filing party.
- A proposed order is not required.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Reports & Financial Documents.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Verified Statement of Disclosable Economic Interest from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next. If jointly filing, select additional attorneys, click Next.
6. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
7. Browse to select the document to be filed (pdf file). Click Next.
8. Select appropriate radio button to indicate whether the statement you are filing is a supplement to a previously filed statement, and click Next.
9. Select prefix text, if applicable, and click Next.
10. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.