Official Procedure Last Change June 21, 2021
Chapter 11 Post-Confirmation Report
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Reports & Financial Documents > Report - Post Confirmation(Chapter 11 Non-Small Business)
Things to be aware of when filing:This event can only be used in a chapter 11 non-small business case. All others must use the Post-Confirmation Reports event.
This even can only be used in a chapter 11 non-small business case. All others must use the Post-Confirmation Reports event.
Per S. D. Ind. B-2015-1, the trustee or US Trustee is responsible for determining when operating reports should be filed, and what form should be used.
The report must be signed by the debtor or debtor's attorney.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Reports & Financial Documents.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Report - Post Confirmation (Chapter 11 Non-Small Business) from the event list and click Next.
5. Click Next.
6. Click to highlight the filing party and click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.