Official Procedure Last Change June 21, 2021
How to file:
Location of event: Bankruptcy > Reports & Financial Documents > Report - Post Confirmation
Things to be aware of when filing: This event can only be used in small business Chapter 11 cases and all other chapters only. For non-small business Chapter 11 cases, the Chapter 11 Post-Confirmation Report event must be used instead.
This even is for use in small business Chapter 11 cases and all other chapters only. For non-small business Chapter 11 cases, the Chapter 11 Post-Confirmation Report event must be used instead.
Per S. D. Ind. B-2015-1, the trustee or US Trustee is responsible for determining when operating reports should be filed, and what form should be used.
The report must be signed by the debtor or debtor's attorney.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Bankruptcy > Reports & Financial Documents.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Report - Post Confirmation from the event list and click Next.
5. Click Next.
6. Click to highlight the filing party and click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
7. Browse to select the Report (pdf file). Click Next.
8. Click Next.
9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click Next to submit your document(s).
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.