Official Procedure Last Change February 18, 2016
Filing Case Using your Software's ECF Filing System
Contact your software vendor for instructions.
Requirements for the Southern District of Indiana are as follows:
These documents may be filed together as one pdf:
- Summary of Schedules and Statistical Summary
- Schedules A-J
- Statement of Financial Affairs
- Statement of Intention
- Attorney Fee Disclosure
- Notice to Individual Consumer Debtor
- Verification of Creditor List
- Rights & Responsibilities of Chapter 13 Debtors & Their Attorneys
- List of Creditors holding the 20 largest unsecured claims
- Names and address of equity security holders of the debtor
- Statement disclosing compensation paid or to be paid to a "bankruptcy petition preparer"
- Notice to debtor by "bankruptcy petition preparer"
- Corporate Ownership Statement
- Schedule of Current Income and Expenditures
These documents must be filed as separate documents (and not included in the same PDF as the petition):
- Statement of Social Security Number
- Certificate of Credit Counseling
- Chapter 7 Statement of Current Monthly Income; Chapter 11 Statement of Current Monthly Income; Chapter 13 Statement of Current Monthly Income and Calculation of Commitment Period
- Pay Advices or Statement in Lieu
- Chapter 13 Plan
- Application to Pay Filing Fee in Installments
- Application for Waiver of Filing Fee
- Initial Statement About an Eviction Judgment Against You (individuals)
- Statement About Payment of an Eviction Judgment Against You (individuals)
Note: Contact your bankruptcy software vendor regarding the possibility of including all required documents as part of the auto-filing/case-upload process.