Official Procedure Last Change August 17, 2020
How to file:
Location of event: Adversary > Miscellaneous > Witness List
This event may be used by any party in connection with a pending hearing, trial or other matter to be heard by the court.
- The List must be signed by the filing party.
- A Certificate of Service must be included.
1. Log into CM/ECF.
2. Select Adversary > Miscellaneous.
3. Enter case number (in the format xx-xxxxx) and click Next.
4. Select Witness List from the event list and click Next.
5. Check box if jointly filing with another attorney, click Next.
6. If you indicated that you are filing jointly with other attorney(s), select additional attorney(s) and click Next.
Note: You cannot add attorneys. Only attorneys who have previously entered an appearance will be available for selection.
7. Select the party filer. If the party is not listed, or cannot be selected, view instructions on adding a new party. Click Next.
Note: The "Attorney/Party Association” screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association and click Next.
8. Browse to attach the document to be filed (pdf file). Click Next.
9. At the category selection screen, click Next.
10. Select the document to which the Witness List relates and click Next.
11. Final docket text is displayed. Click Next.
12. Verify final docket text. If correct, click Next to submit.
Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.